Re: I made it to Milan Dragway Wed.

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 08:52:49 EDT

In a message dated 4/8/99 10:43:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
flyboy01@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< I also had removed my MSD 6-A and Blaster coil because of a damp start
problem a few weeks ago but I did not re-gap the plugs. I also removed the
ram-air system since the last runs I made. I am hoping for mid 14's in a
couple of weeks.

 What else is in my future? Probably Drag Radials, short belt, ram-air, new
plugs, MSD and coil. >>

Mark

Take the oportunity here to check times with and without the MSD and
everything else the same. I have done this several times and without juice
lose .2 and about 2 mph with the MSD hooked up ??? I have seen similar
results with Jacobs. If you have the oportunity test it out. I wouldn't worry
about the gap unless you have a miss at top end with the stock ignition and I
doubt you would have it.

Bill