DML Thanks and JON - HELP!!!

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 09:45:08 EDT

Thank you all for your best wishes!!! I will have to print out all your replies and show them to my wife. She will probably put them in baby X's scrap book. This will take a while since I seem to be bumped off the list again!!!! What is up with this Jon??? Please reactivate me, the withdrawal simptoms are beginning. Seriously folks I will go through the archives and print them....

Now for the house situation:

1) Master bedroom
2) Half pint's room
3) Half pint and a Half's room
4) official DML guest room

5) Garage stall #1 DAKOTA room
6) Garage stall #2 Caravan room

Tom I think I will redesign the bottle, maybe a ported and polished nipple, Ram air induction, maybe a 2 1/2' input and a dual chamber 3" output.

Thanks again,

Joe DaVolio JON reactivate Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!