Re: Intro

From: Joe zuvanich (zuvanich@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 17:42:05 EDT

I appreciate the ideas I've heard. Just to clarify, I've changed the fuel
filter, distributor cap, plugs and wires. My brother who owns his own
garage hooked his diagnostic computer up to it and there were no trouble
codes. I took it to a mechanic here and he checked out various possible
causes. the weird thing is that when he sprayed the computer with circuit
coolant the problem disappeared for two or three days,, then came back and
got much worse real quick!

This is why I thought the problem might be in the wiring harness, or the
plug that goes into the computer,, was hoping someone else had experienced
this, will definitely check out the O2 sensor, the mechanic I went to
replaced the hall effect pickup in the distributor with one he had to see if
that was it,, and will definitely check out the ais motor on the throttle
body!

Thanks for the help and if anyone knows about that page I mentioned in my
I could find it without having to take it back to a mechanic first!

JZ