Re: BOB! was:Tire Pressure Was: I made it to Milan

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 23:39:00 EDT

On April 9, Mark K. wrote:
>I'm very curious, what did you run with and without the SBEC?

My son has the time slips so these are approximates.
1st run - 16.8_ @ 80._
2nd run - 16.7_ @ 80._
3rd run - 16.8_ @ 80._
Best reaction time was the 2nd run; worst was 1st.

'97 Sport CC, 5.2L, 3.55, auto.,K&N dropin, Gibson dual rear exits.
All-seasons P235/75R15 Dunlop Radial Rovers P-metric, MP grille guard,
MP moulded running boards, RDL hard tonneau cover, 3/8 tank, stock PCM.

4th run - 16.11 @ 85._
'96 MP SBEC, no gauges, manual 1-2 shift, rest automatic, overdrive on.
Reaction time .8_

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55, auto.