Re: Brake Caliper?

From: BlakDak97@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 10 1999 - 16:23:28 EDT

The rotor wasn't damaged, that's what ticked me off. He wanted to sell me
parts to fix a problem that didn't exist. And he wanted to sell me BOTH
sides! I work at an auto parts store and I know what worn pads and rotors
look like (they have to be measured to be sure but, the friction material
isn't even worn badly). I suspect that the piston just hung up as you suggest
and now that it was freed itself I am keeping a close watch on it. I think
this dealer isn't playing with a full deck.
Mike R.
'97 CC Sport 4X4 V8
Rockford ILL.