Re: pulleys

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 11 1999 - 14:08:56 EDT

In a message dated 4/11/99 1:53:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time, srp@home.com
writes:

> I run the ASP pulleys on my RT. They are a crank and alt. pulley
> set. My volt meter read 14 volts before the pulleys, and reads
> about 12 volts after the pulleys (at idle)... anything above about 1200
> rpm and the meter reads 14 volts.
>
> After running at idle (with the lights on) for about 10 minutes, I tried
> to turn on all power sources at once... heater blower, radio, driving
> lights, hazards, rolled up both windows at the same time, plus held
> them against the top for about 5 seconds. No dimming of the head lights...

When you come to a stop sign a night... do your headlights dim or flicker?
They did on my 87 Buick. If they don't on the R/T... I may have to get a
set... what size belt did you get? How about the pulley set plus the AC and
power steering bypass shortbelt!? That would be sweet at the track!
Charles
99 Dak R/T