Re: Traction

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 07:59:02 EDT

I've learned to live with it. Mine came with 215/75's. You can put
235/70's on the stock 6-inch rim and they'll help a little. You can also
put several hundred pounds of weight in the truck, but you may lose 1-2 mpg.

I saw somewhere, either in the DML archives or one of the other lists, where
a guy made some home-made traction bars & claimed they eliminated his
traction problems. Do a search of the DML archives, or try here:

http://www.sportruck.com/tech/tech.htm

Good Luck!

'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate