re: sr-71 and naked girl

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 08:19:00 EDT

" Get up and go to the window Robert! " - Go to the window He**, go to the
Girl !!

" how many people clicked on the URL that Trottman had
on his post expecting to find the naked girl there!!! " - Me, Me & I was
pretty disappointed!

Duff
-------------
Original Text
From SHETLAND@SMTPGATE (Patrick and Kelly Engram) {shetland@erols.com}, on
12/04/1999 12:45 AM:
To: DAKOTA-T@SMTPGATE (DML) {dakota-truck@buffnet.net}

" Well a truck is a truck, but a naked girl is... well IT'S A NAKED
GIRL!!
Get up and go to the window Robert! -- unless she's a skank... ;-) "

-I'd like to know how many people clicked on the URL that Trottman had
on his
post expecting to find the naked girl there!!!

Patrick