Re: sr-71 and naked girl

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 10:23:07 EDT

"Yes, hello, college information technologies desk? Yes, can I put naked women
on my site that the college gave me, to compare the nude female form to a
tricked-out truck?"
"ummmm.....NO!"
Don't worry, though, I was just exaggerating, I have no problem looking at
naked women....they get mad sometimes, though :-%

--
95 318 2WD Sport
Davidson, NC