Hail protection.

From: Johnson Nathanael S SrA 75 CS/SCMM (Nathanael.Johnson@HILL.af.mil)
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 10:12:56 EDT

Here's a little trick I learned to protect your truck from the hail when you
don't have a garage. It's not fool proof but it does help, especially with
the smaller stuff! Take a few big thick blankets and throw them over the
truck when you see it comin. I did this once and the vehicle parked right
next to mine had a few small dents afterwards and mine was smooth as a
babies butt.