Air Dam Replacement

From: William H. Stotz (bstotz@ma.ultranet.com)
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 17:54:57 EDT

Just bought a '95 CC, SLT, 318, auto, and really enjoy it! Been driving a
'85 Nissan 2.5L for 14 years, and it sure feels good to have a V-8 under me
again!!! The air dam is damaged, however, and I have the new one to
replace it. Do I have to remove the bumper to do this? I don't see that I
can reach all of the 11 bolts that holds the dam to the bumper without
dropping the bumper! Please advise. I also replaced the "Check Engine"
bulb, and it shows a 32 and 22 error code. The truck is running fine, and I
will address the EGR stuff and the ETC sensor soon. anybody had this problem?
        Thanks guys; see ya, Bill