Re[4]: First run in with a deer

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 20:48:35 EDT

Hmph! Truth be told, if I had known the front A-arm would act like a
cleaver, I don't know if I would have offered to help! He didn't even let
me know about the smell when he told me the story... When I got within
five feet of his car, I new it was going to get ugly. Trust me, road kill
is not as good as everyone makes it out to be! :-)
Tom