Re: Bad news on computers

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 20:44:08 EDT

I had spoken with my old Service Manager form Stevens Creek Dodge in San
Jose, CA (who I actually trust) and he stated that the CA computers will be
the first ones out. They already have some "BETA" computers that they've
been playing around with and SEMA had them on two R/T's for demo's. His
"guesstimate" was another 2-3 months.