Re: Selling Dak?

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 08:02:04 EDT

If you have an older car (pre-computer) that has been thoroughly gone thru,
balanced/blueprinted, re-built suspension, etc., it will be MORE RELIABLE
than any new car. This is simply by virtue of the fact that there is much
less to go wrong with it. Think about it, no computer, no sensors, no
catalytic converter, no extra wires/fuses, no electronic OD (you can add it
if you want it) - just a plain ol' simple motor with simple wiring.

If it ever does break down, chances are good that you (or your backyard
mechanic friend) will easily be able to figure out what is wrong with it and
fix it for very little $$$. There's a lot to be said for owning an "old"
vehicle.

'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate