Re: Selling Dak?

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 14:59:19 EDT

> Basically, the Dak is ceasing
> >to be something different. I want an AMC. I want either a Javelin, or
> >an Ambassador, but I'm not doing the two-car thing.

I had a 1972 Javelin Robert. It was fast (360), but not as fast
as my friends 1970 model AMX (390). I think the '70 body stile
was a better quality and lighter than the '72. The AMX reminds
me of the F-16, rocket motor and steering wheel. Jon is very
correct when talkin' quality, especially the 72+ AMC line, my
Javelin was a rattle trap, so were the Ambassadors and Gremlins.

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd