Eclipse spank!

From: Peter L Anthony (panthony@pcn.com)
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 14:55:23 EDT

Well, one of the guys I work with was yappin' bout how faast his Eclipse is so I told him to put his money where his mouth is. Well we lined up and at the drop of the hands (From another co-worker) I walked away from him off the line with minimal wheel spin. On the 1-2 I broke em loose and he started coming up on me, when they grabbed I started walking away again. well as most have said he was looking at dak taillights till about 85 when he started creeping up on me and we called it quits and he took the spank and handed over $100!!!!!!! Woohoo.
 Oh, by the way it was a 98 eclipse gs (I'm not stupid enough to try and spank a gs-t!!)

God it felt good to beat a so-called sports car with a 4x4!!!!!

Mine 98' CC 4x4 5.2L 5spd
Flowmaster 2.5" 2-chamber
180 Deg. T-stat
14'x3" FABM