Re: Dak Accident takes a horrible turn

From: Mark Mitchell (thorfinn@xta.com)
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 17:26:59 EDT

I would stay quiete and let insurance do it for you. I go May 10th to court
over a guy who is sueing me for $150,000.00 from a rear ending. I also was
going about 12 mph when I hit him. I stayed quiet and let the insurance
company's laywer do his job and the guy hung hiumself in the depesition
 bad sp.) . He claimed a bunch of stuff that was not true and my laywer
proved it. (He claimed no work for 9 months and I have reciepts from my
mother boss where he installed carpet 1 months after the accident!!) My
accident was Jan. 27 1996 and I am just now going to court.

Dak Content: It was not in the DAK!!! Woo Hoo!!

Mark

99 CC V8 4x4 SLT+