Re: Changing the Tranny Fluid SUCKS!

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 20:43:00 EDT

In a message dated 4/13/99 7:58:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
fawcett@uism.bu.edu writes:

<< I only ordered 4 quarts of RedLine C+ ATF! You go try finding type 7176
 ATF+3 at a LOCAL store when you need it! You have to cross at least 3
 state lines, fight of six grizzly bears and one juvenile parts store clerk
 before the gods figure they have tormented you enough!

 I probably reconsider, but I don't think I'm ever changing that stuff
 again.
 L8R,
 Tom >>
So uh Tom, ummm, how do you really feel? =0)
Eric----loving that 5 spd =0)