Re: Re: Adapting MP SBEC

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 14 1999 - 16:54:59 EDT

In a message dated 4/14/99 11:36:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
allen0506@mindspring.com writes:

<< As far as i know.. the sbec's are sealed and filled to prevent tampering,
 therefore.. some sort of adaptor or wire splicing on the harness would be
 required. >>
Yes, I can attest to that! I cut one apart a while back and they are filled
with a yellowish rubber. You, as far as I could tell, cant get to any of the
pins on the inside. However if you are talking about the connector pins,
that can be altered====I think! =0) If I still have that 'puter out in the
garage, Ill take pics of it for ya.
Eric