Re: Yeah, I got Spanked by a state trooper!

From: F Kirk (dirtdart@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Apr 15 1999 - 00:14:20 EDT

Reminds me of my old Honda Interceptor days when I got a ticket for doing
120mph
in a 50 zone. Funny thing is I flew right by the unmarked car and never
knew it. But
like they say...you cant beat the radio. Needless to say the ticket had the
wrong day on it.
I was in a college class that day ;-) So to make a long story shorter BYE
BYE ticket. Be
sure and check your ticket for any discrepancies such as time, date, etc. I
have beat more
 than 1 ticket by the officer annotating PM when it was actually AM.
Good Luck!

Fred
http://www.mindspring.com/~dirtdart/raminfo.htm