Re: Re: Yeah, I got Spanked by a state trooper!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Apr 15 1999 - 01:08:07 EDT

Just be glad it wasn't an unmarked Z28 (Supercharged) that the CHP uses.
(Let alone one of the old 440 Interceptors....ahhhhhh....the good old days.)
;)

I am surprised that he didn't give ya a little chuckle for trying.....I'm
also shocked that an "Off-Duty" trooper actually did that to you...guess it
gave him a "woody".