Re: Yeah, I got Spanked by a state trooper!

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 15 1999 - 14:08:32 EDT

No court costs in NY and every ticket I've ever contested I've gotten
lowered I've had about five, the way it works in NY is that if its a lesser
charge the town gets the money whereas at a greater charge it goes to the
state so usually they want to lower the charge since its benifical to
them...

Chris