Re: Yeah, I got Spanked by a state trooper!

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Thu Apr 15 1999 - 12:26:17 EDT

At 08:39 AM 4/15/99 , you wrote:
>My philosophy is always contest a ticket. What do you have to lose??

Court costs.

>At best it could be dropped but usually it can be lowered.

 Dude, where do you live that you can usually get a ticket lowered by
contesting it?

>If your lucky the cop might piss off the judge

In Texas cops and judges are usually "All in the Family" if you know what I
mean. When it comes to choosing between a cop and a civilian trying to get
out of a ticket, the cop couldn't piss off the judge even if he pissed ON
the judge. :-(

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

If you hear a Southerner exclaim, "Hey, ya'll, watch this,"
stay out of the way. These are likely to be the last words he'll ever say.