Re: Important questions on any perf part that increases airflow

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 15 1999 - 14:01:24 EDT

In a message dated 4/14/99 5:17:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

> I have recently purchased an Intellitronix digital air/fuel guage. I
> haven't had a chance to install it yet, but it should be interesting to see
> what results it will give me, and to see how well it corresponds with the
> signal that the PCM is getting. (I just haven't had the time to install it
> yet.) Hopefully it will be fairly accurate, so I can monitor the A/F ratio
> under hard accelleration. (The connection to the data link connector is
> severed by the PCM under hard acceleration, so I can't use my laptop to
> monitor anything under those conditions.)

Thank you, Thank you Thank you, Jon,
I was starting to think I was on my own with this one. I to was thinking
about getting an air/fuel meter. I have a couple of questions on your
Intellitronix digital air/fuel gauge. Where did you get it? what was the
cost? Can it record a run down the drag strip to be viewed later? If so how
long does it record? Something like this IMHO would be absolutely necessary
to go fast safely.
Thanks again, (especially for the correct O2 voltages I asked about a while
back but never got a definite answer too.)
Charles
99 DaK R/T