Re: Re: RE: Re: Hedman headers?

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Thu Apr 15 1999 - 07:36:09 EDT

Ryan D. Krokosinski wrote:

> Shorties = lots of low end but high end suffers.
> Long Tubes = a little low end loss but lots of mid - high end power.
I know all that stuff, it's such a fine line though. I have had full
length headers on a couple vehicles, they don't do squat unless it's
heavily modified. The Leach headers are probably best for a "stock"
vehicle, although I'd bet they flow as well as any long tube headers if
you were to use them in a heavily modified Dak. Alan S.