Stud & Lug Nut Info

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Fri Apr 16 1999 - 12:44:36 EDT

I have to replace a stud and lug nut on the rear passenger side of my 97
Dak. (Long story, it broke off when I was changing a tire cuz my wonderful
dodge dealer crossthreaded it) and the tire place had NAPA send them one
that says it will work, but no one in 100% sure. What I wanted to know was
if anybody knew of a part number from an auto parts store or if there was a
certain dimension that the stud had to be so that I can be sure that this is
exactly the right stud. He called the Dodge dealer and they said they
didn't know but they could order one and it would take a week or so...and be
really expensive. So does anybody know anything about the studs on a '97
Dak?
Thanks,

Ben Vaughan
webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com
AOL: AttackDak
ICQ: 558772
Therapy is expensive. Popping that bubble wrap stuff is cheap. You choose.