Re: Re: Are cops above the law ?

From: Brian Pearson (diesel_brian@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 16 1999 - 13:11:00 EDT

I passed a cop going 105mpg on the highway in my dads
truck, (97 ford power stroke) and just looking over at
the cop. With no problems and just kept driving on.

You ask how, in Montanta their are no speed limits on
the highway during the day, one of the best reasons to
live in Montana.

Just like us Dakotas against S-10, rangers, etc. I'm
around a lot of people that own diesels and they are
just as bad as us dakota owners.

I have seen a couple of neat stickers that are for you
Dodge Diesel owners.
back window "power stroke 'this'" with Calvin grabbing
himself.
bumber sticket "I would rather be 'cummin' instead of
still 'stroken'"

Thanx, Brian
http://www.brian.simplenet.com