RE: RE: Ping ping ping

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Fri Apr 16 1999 - 15:18:57 EDT

Alan,
Hey! we got the same miles on our trucks, a 1/4 mile at a time?... Pulling
the plugs to check for color never hurts.. Ive never checked mine. But
still, no pinging... I guess Id still yank the JET and see if it doesnt go
away... Maybe just a re-burp of the computer will "adjust" the situation...
Then again, my R/T has always been a couple tenths slower than others with
the same mods... Maybe Im a bit retarded... Duhhhhh...Keep us posted on
your investigation, summer is coming up and with premium gas at about
1.89/gallon Im hoping to not hear any pinging out of my ride...
BKB