Toronto DML meet (was CB vs. Cell Phone)

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Fri Apr 16 1999 - 21:14:20 EDT

> Most of the time I'm in the metro Detroit area, but also figured the CB
> could be good if I ever make it to a DML meet. I either find out
> about the
> cool Toronto ones when they're over because I got too far behind on the
> list, or they're schedule when I can't make it. I do hope to make it to
> Milan in June though.
>
> David Henry '94 CC 4x4 318 5Spd in MI

David,

I'm sending this directly to you and cc'ing the list in hopes that it grabs
your attention faster.

The next DML meet in Toronto is Mopar Spring Fling on Sunday, May 16. We
usually use CB channel 29 for DML meets. If you can make it, I'd love to
check out your truck. I saved your description when you first posted it
back in December. It makes a good starting point for a wishlist :-).

When / where is Milan? I'm not familiar with it.

Jason Bleazard jbleazard@home.com Toronto, Ontario
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg. Cab V6/3.9L/5spd
current: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 Club Cab V8/5.2L/Auto
RIP: '95 Dakota Sport black 4x2 Club Cab V6/3.9L/Auto