Real computer help!

From: sam turner (sdt@telepath.com)
Date: Fri Apr 16 1999 - 22:48:56 EDT

Hey computer guys. Now that I am on DML, strange files are opening up in
my netscape communicator as temp files none of which I asked for or
created intentionally myself. They all start with X and number letter
combinations and end in dot tmp(.tmp) I've deleted them several times
but they keep returning after I get out of DML. Is this some sort of
temporary storage created to accommodate the large numbers of E-mail DML
sends or something else? My E- mails go to designated sub inbox
locations that I created after being so advised by DML members so don't
see why X----.tmp files are being automatically created. Clicking on
these tmp files shows me nothing.
Any info to share here or advice? Thanks.