Re: Real computer help!

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Sat Apr 17 1999 - 11:53:02 EDT

At 09:48 PM 4/16/99 , you wrote:
>Hey computer guys. Now that I am on DML, strange files are opening up in
>my netscape communicator as temp files none of which I asked for or
>created intentionally myself.
>Any info to share here or advice? Thanks.

These tmp files can and should be deleted. They can eventually take up a
lot of disk space. The program should delete them when finished with them,
but evidently it doesn't. My advice is to get a *real* e-mail program.
Download Eudora Light (it's free!!) and see if that doesn't meet your needs
better.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

Too bad the only people who know how to run
the country are busy driving cabs and cutting hair.
--George Burns: