Re: IAT sensor

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 18 1999 - 20:09:52 EDT

In a message dated 4/18/99 1:05:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Dak99RT@aol.com
writes:

<< Mike Catlin runs
 bigger injectors already on his 14.20 CC R/T with out problems so it looks
 like you could add them at any time just to be a little safer. Just remember
 rich= less HP Stoich = power. Lots of air and the correct amount of fuel to
 match it. >>

  I agree with you, my point is, with the additional mods that Ive done to my
dak, a wee bit more fuel would be benificial. I suppose technically it
wouldnt be rich with the air fuel ration remaining the same, just more of it.
 Just my view point.
Eric
13.79 dak