RE: CB vs. Cell Phone

From: David Henry (dhenry@advdata.net)
Date: Mon Apr 19 1999 - 19:43:37 EDT

"Will you quit touching me!" Hehe. Had a sister. Even with the big
suburban, we usually were still stuck in the same seat.

That's generally my current debate. Do I really need it, of course not.
 The question is, is it worth keeping as a convenience or not. I think
sometime when I get a chance I'll see about a pay in advance plan.

David Henry '94 CC 4x4 318 5Spd in MI