My TB (Frank, Bruce and the list)

From: Bob Nichols (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sat May 01 1999 - 14:43:19 EDT

Frank, Bruce and the list,
I got my TB installed last night. Very nice job on the machine work and
the instuctions were excellent. I didn't really check the clock but I
think it took me about
45 minutes. The truck is running alot faster, better off the line and
much better at WOT. It seems faster today than yesterday, although I
only drove it a mile or two
yesterday. Did notice one problem though, a couple times when I reved it
in park
it wouldn't come down to idle right away, stayed up at 3 grand or so for
awhile. Any ideas? Anyway, the work was done very professionally and its
a great performance gain. I recommend it for anyone looking to pick up
some hp.
Thanks Frank and Bruce
Bob Nichols
Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Sport Masters
Burgandy Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850,
Infinity Kappa's, MTX 275x, MTX Thunderform driven by a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995