Re: My TB (Frank, Bruce and the list)

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Sat May 01 1999 - 16:10:05 EDT

<<
 Frank, Bruce and the list,
 I got my TB installed last night. Very nice job on the machine work and
 the instuctions were excellent. I didn't really check the clock but I
 think it took me about
 45 minutes. The truck is running alot faster, better off the line and
 much better at WOT. It seems faster today than yesterday, although I
 only drove it a mile or two
 yesterday. Did notice one problem though, a couple times when I reved it
 in park
 it wouldn't come down to idle right away, stayed up at 3 grand or so for
 awhile. Any ideas? Anyway, the work was done very professionally and its
 a great performance gain. I recommend it for anyone looking to pick up
 some hp. >>

Bob,
What stage TB did you you get? Looking at the TB's, can you really see a
difference between the stock TB and B&F's TB, visually I mean. What was done
to your V6 TB, what changed? Glad to hear it works, can't wait to get my V6
TB in!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6