Re: K&N FIPK Gen II

From: Eric Rhyder (rhyder@email.com)
Date: Sat May 01 1999 - 17:26:32 EDT

When I got my Dak last month, I had my mechanic call K&N about it. They said
about a month or so. The "Salesgirl" did notice that they did have a product #,
but no price listed, to which she indicated that they only do that when a product
is about done.... After my mechanic hung up, he told me that she had added his
name to a list to be notified when the FIPK enters production....

Ah well, BTW, got my Dak back from the dealer today! woohoo! Now I don't have
to worry about the "poping out of 1st gear" problem, they gave me a new
tranny.....

Eric