RE: depressing day at the race

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon May 03 1999 - 01:09:40 EDT

Sorry to hear you HATE your truck. All I have to say is, you should have got
the 5 speed :-P
You would love it, especially when racing. But hate it when theres traffic.
Keep going to the track, maybe you just had a bad day. Your times can only
get faster, I hope :)

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL Instant Message = SmknDakTrk