Re: RE: depressing day at the race

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Mon May 03 1999 - 01:33:26 EDT

Well, I mean lets look at it. You have a v6 and auto and I didnt see your
gears, but I mean, that is fast. Like V8 trucks usually dont run faster
than low 17's stock. I mean, you are doing a lot with a smaller motor so
dont sweat it. I like my truck and I think its kinda fast. Its really
only like mid 15's but it has 3.55 gears and is a Ram. So I mean it is
all relitive to what you have. On the S-10 SS pages, they brag about
breaking into the 17's. Ha ha! They are like the vortec supercharger
dropped me from the 19's into the high 17's. I guess I need nitrous
because I just am not as fast as the pro street mustangs just yet....

Bill
'97 SS/T