Re: V6 Versus V8 Wiring

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon May 03 1999 - 13:04:50 EDT

In a message dated 5/3/99 11:38:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
DICEMAN469@aol.com writes:

<< I'm especially concerned about the
 wiring harness, and how much of it I will have to either redesign of
replace.
 Is the wiring harness modular so I can replace just a portion or do I have
 pull out every wire in the truck?? I asked this question once before and
 everyone seemed to be scared to answer it so someone PLEASE HELP ME!! I have
 need for speed, and finally the money to quench the thirst.

 -Thanx in advance,
 Austin >>
Yes, the harness is modular, and you can get it from the dealer for about 800
bones, or from a junk yard if youre lucky for about 4 or 500 bones. I guess
you could possibly just add the appropriate wires but I would just get the
entire harness and computer.
Eric
95 5.9 5spd
disclaimer--I could be wrong =0)