Re: Texas/Oklahoma/Surrounding MEET

From: boydmcguire@mindspring.com
Date: Mon May 03 1999 - 16:07:48 EDT

Alan,
    I assume you have been to the track before, so maybe you could tell me a
little about it and the surroundings. I assume there is a hotel near by?
Nice track? Open all day? Prices? etc.. Thats no problem, its only 75
minutes, (65-70 in the Dak) so its no big deal for me, except that I would
have to pay for a hotel instead of sleeping in my bed.
Blake
'93 LE Silver/White
4x2 Auto
5.2L 318cu V-8