Re: Dakota Sport decals

From: Ryan Krokosinski (ryan@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Mon May 03 1999 - 17:31:49 EDT

I have a Black '99 R/T and I removed the decals after about 2 months. Yes
there were "ghost" marks left behind - BUT - you can get rid of them fairly
easily with a paint cleaner. I used Zymol HD-Cleanse but Meguiars & Mothers
and the other big names make them too. If you don't want to do that just wait
a few washes and they'll disappear. You only have to worry about permanent
marks if the paint is a few years old and/or faded from sun.

Ryan K
'99 R/T RC