Re: Unexpected Track Result

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon May 03 1999 - 17:30:24 EDT

In a message dated 5/2/99 11:10:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tigers@bserv.com
writes:

<<
 Mike Leach headers arrived Friday noon and will be installing
 them tomorrow. Hope cam and rocker arms come in by Tuesday. >>

Bob

What Cam and rockers are you getting ? I went with a comp cam but it turned
into a real fiasco when I got it all apart and found the springs and
retainers did not fit. I got the info direct from Comp and found out another
DMLer had been through the same ordeal previously. Apparently Comp doesn't
learn from their mistakes. Anyway I have to use the Mopar springs and ect,
which are on backorder. Yepper it was a real pleasant experience dealing with
Comp. Hope your going with someone else.

Bill