RE: Unexpected Track Result

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Tue May 04 1999 - 07:33:19 EDT

What problems did you have with Comp Cams? When I spoke with them several
months ago, they told me up front that I should use the MOPAR retainers and
springs; their's were not correct. Although I have not yet purchased a cam,
so maybe this is where the difference begins. They were very helpful when I
spoke to them.
Rich - Ashburn, VA

What Cam and rockers are you getting ? I went with a comp cam but it turned

into a real fiasco when I got it all apart and found the springs and
retainers did not fit. I got the info direct from Comp and found out another

DMLer had been through the same ordeal previously. Apparently Comp doesn't
learn from their mistakes. Anyway I have to use the Mopar springs and ect,
which are on backorder. Yepper it was a real pleasant experience dealing
with
Comp. Hope your going with someone else.

Bill