Re: RE: header bolt is broken and new rental car

From: Blbridges@aol.com
Date: Tue May 04 1999 - 17:20:52 EDT

Steve,
Last time my truck was in for warranty repairs (repaint of the tailgate due
to poor install of my tonneau) they paid for the rental car. It was a 4
banger dodge caravan and I was very glad to get rid of it, but it got us
around (with a shot axle bearing and manual window cranks only a knuckle
dragger could use...) IMO your dealer is the lowest common denominator. You
should lambast him on the dealer survey they send after the repairs AND call
Chryco to bitch mightily!!
BKB