Re: Brass Rotor and Cap

From: jsm@iglou.com
Date: Wed May 05 1999 - 06:59:50 EDT

>Well you got a poor tech, or it wasnt drug testing week :)

Probably a little of both. <g> I checked out Berndt's web page and got
the part numbers. Talk about someone that's added a "few" upgrades!!!

>Call around, if you can't find them, I can get you one from a local good
>and small parts store. I think I paid $10 for both through this store.
>Kyle

Thanks for the offer, if I can't find them locally I'll be asking. I
think it's time to reply to B-W's response. <g>

Steve
Lou-a-vul
jsm@iglou.com

97 Sport V6 CC Auto FABM Lowered 2"/4" Western Chassis