97 Dak 4x4 Failed VA State Insp.

From: PGauger273@aol.com
Date: Wed May 05 1999 - 08:20:35 EDT

Hey all... I thought I would relay some interesting information that I
discovered. My truck, 1yr old, 19K mi, babied entire life, failed state
inspection. Reason: bad ball joints. It has been at the dealer for 2 days
and I should get it back today. Also had them repaint the front bumper and
check injector timing. Dealer also tried to get me to have a 185 dollar TB
cleaning. I don't think so. I feel that this is something that I should be
able to handle, any thoughts? Not thrilled with the customer service of the
dealer but I won't be paying a dime. Thought I would let you know about some
things to be aware of. thanks for reading.

peace,
Paul
97 dak cc 4x4 318 3.92