Re[2]: 97 Dak 4x4 Failed VA State Insp.

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu May 06 1999 - 13:04:53 EDT

Hey Bruce/Frank (names forever linked :-),

Would it possible to post the install/de-install instructions on the DML Web
Page (with Jon's approval of course!)?????

Stupid me didn't get in on the deal, but I'd still like to know how to yank it,
play with it, and then put it back. I have a '98 318.

Tom