RE: Waxing with Gold Class

From: Steed, Eric P (Eric.Steed@usa.xerox.com)
Date: Thu May 06 1999 - 12:48:55 EDT

regarding tire dressing- I thought I'd add my two cents- try a product
called Wesley's Black Magic. It's a gel like stuff that makes your tires
sheen like the showroom floor tires. It's kind of greasy and it attracts
dust and what not.. but it REALLY looks nice when done properly and lasts at
least a few days.

-Eric

Black '99 Dakota Sport
4x4 Club Cab