Track times

From: BlKV8Dkota@aol.com
Date: Thu May 06 1999 - 01:26:20 EDT

I went to the track for the first time. My best was 15.943 @ 86.3 MPH. I
have shit ass reaction time though. And my Truck officially ways 4005 with
me in it. If I can figure out how to launch I could easily pull a 15.8. I
love this truck. I changed my plugs before I went to the track and I ripped
of on of the boots and since I was running late I just grabbed a new set of
mopar wires for $50 bucks just for one wire? Anyone got any other solution.
I only installed the one I needed so I would like to return them.

Josh