OCTANE.....

From: Mst29@aol.com
Date: Thu May 06 1999 - 19:19:33 EDT

                Since our computers are supposed to be so "smart" they
supposedly adjust to our driving style. Is it possible that my comp programed
itself for hi-po driving by adjusting fuel curves and timing? With 87 I would
ping alot in the morning on start up. same with 89 but less. I just put in 93
and jumped on the highway at WOT. It felt more powerful than with 89. I have
yet to see if it pings tommorrow morning. Would an MSD ignition cure my
pinging? Im worried about getting a Jet2 or
Mopar comp because of pinging. Im not gonna change my Thermostat.